Monday 19 November 2012

Feed your soul...

...with free art.

 I am currently redecorating my bathroom, on a budget of big fat zero, which is a bit of a challenge! I wanted some artwork to brighten up a large, flat, boring white wall. I can't afford to go and and buy anything, so I need to get creative. I can avoid having to buy frames, because I intend to string some yarn between two hooks, and peg pictures onto it using some miniature clothes pegs. So I started looking on the Internet for some images that I could print for free.

And I found the most beautiful, gorgeous, delicious, wonderful LOVELY art at indiefixx.com. I cannot tell you how much I love these images. Original, quirky, beautiful art, all available to download for personal use for free. Go and have a look. Go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment